Following the recent terrorist attacks in Europe, we thought it would be particularly helpful to teach everyone the first aid required for casualties. In view of the specific injuries caused by new bombing techniques, we have to adapt the treatment given to the injured.
Managing special care in an emergency situation (6 or 8 hours training)
In this module we will attempt to answer the following questions:
- How do you recognise an exceptional situation?
- Which incident procedure should be followed (M.A.R.C.H.)?
- What action is required in case of bleeding?
- What action is required in case of gunshot wounds?
- What are the effects of an explosion (blast effect)?
- What are the different types of injury caused by a shock wave?
- What are the different types of injury caused by bullets?
- What do injuries caused by blunt weapons look like?
- What are the dangers of smoke?
- What is flashover?
- How do you communicate effectively with the emergency services?
Our training courses are led by experts in the field whose efficiency, rigour, discretion, motivation and professionalism are an integral part of their daily lives.