The profiling technique is an observation method that allows you to detect a threat by the behavioral study of a “suspicious” individual, more specifically in highly-crowded sites. This analytical method is essentially preventive.
- How to identify a person at risk
- How to observe, report and react
- What are the first reflexes to adopt
The main objective of this training is to teach you how to detect a suspicious behavior through the study of specific physical signs. It allows you to identify a risk of any ill-natured intentions and decrease it through a dissuasive approach.
With this specific training, developed around the profiling technique, we also offer 5-hour worth of classes created specifically for principals, security directors, board of directors’ managers, risk/emergency administrators and event managers..
Through collective and individual interactive role-play games, we will develop precise themes, carefully adapted to the client’s needs:
- The current terrorist threat level in Belgium
- The evolution of terrorists’ techniques and means
- The different kinds of explosives and their impacts
An awareness that will precisely address the following factors:
- Assessment of threats
- Working plan and operating procedures
- Current protection means